Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 April 2011

A song for you today

Music is so unconditional... it comes from the heart (at least the really good music does) and it reaches past any barriers, conscious or unconscious, to reach you deep within.

A dear friend of mine shared this link with me and because I am a huge folk fan, it made me smile and tap my foot to the beat.  I closed my eyes and let the worries of the day slip away for just a moment.  Of course, once it was done, my desire was to "share that feeling" with all of you!

So here is a Manitoba band called, Red Moon Road, and their wonderful song, Frost.

Whether you are a folk fan or not, here's some good music to reach you wherever you're at in your day... from my moment of peace to yours...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

The course line keeps repeating in my head "Alleluia, you saved my soul!"
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Your cousin,
Cindy.