Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 July 2012

We Choose Virtues

Thanks to my friend, Linsy, I have fallen in love with this We Choose Virtues teaching tools.  They are faith-based and teach the twelve virtues (diligent, helpful, perseverant, gentle, content, attentive, honest, kind, self-controlled, patient, obedient, and forgiving).

I have just ordered the entire home school curriculum and will keep you updated on how the lessons come along.  I have a humbling feeling I will likely learn more from this process than the kids will!  There is also a big part of me that fears not being able to do the home-schooling to the level I believe my children deserve.  Hopefully this little mini program can ease my way into a teaching routine and allow me to 'test the waters' in my ability to do this to the degree I long to.

They have wonderful posters that I think every family could benefit from having in their homes.  Be sure to check them out by clicking here.  I am so excited about this!

No comments: