Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 March 2010

What firemen REALLY do...



I should post a disclaimer here...

I was in the kitchen while Duane was checking his email in the office here when suddenly, his high pitched laughter kicked into gear (which means something is REALLY funny). Naturally, I ran in to watch this video clip a fellow fireman sent him.

This is a commercial (which will be revealed by the end of the clip) so hopefully you will see the humour in it as we did. If it can make you laugh out loud the way we were rolling on the floor, then that will be satisfying for me!

However, if you find the content somewhat questionable, please accept my humble apology! But I had to take the risk with the sincerest hope this would make you all laugh!

Much love and laughter to all of you out there! And never doubt the hard work that goes on in our firehalls! Hee hee hee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howling out loud! Loved it!
Your Cousin,
Cindy