Search This Blog

Friday 26 October 2007

"I see" said the blind man to the deaf man on the phone

Hee hee hee… okay, so I’m still chuckling about this despite the fact the incident occurred nearly a month ago. Duane and I were driving the girls to school in the morning and rush hour was crawling by painfully. It was one of those days where a snail could pass by on the sidewalk, then traffic would move and you’d pass the snail, then traffic stops and you sigh to see the snail pass you yet again… you know what I’m talking about, right?

Well, we’re being rather patient and Mina is in the far back seat of the van when suddenly this guy in full body spandex on rollerblades goes whipping past us with ski poles… there was that moment of stunned silence and I asked, “what the heck was that? And what is up with the ski poles?”

And Mina being her ever compassionate and wise self suggested:

“Mom, I think that was a blind person.”

Duane and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. So there you have it, beware the blind man in spandex rollerblading at dangerously high speeds with only his ski poles to guide him… LOL!!!! Mina Bina, you are too funny!

No comments: