Search This Blog

Friday 18 February 2011

2B or not 2B

Holy smokadoodles, folks... we were supposed to land back home yesterday at 11:30 p.m. but we only walked through the doors tonight at 7:00 p.m.

I am beginning to think that family vacations are merely NOT 2B for us!!

I cannot believe how many things can go wrong (and that's coming from someone who tends to think the worst of things under the guise of protecting my children AND who has an overactive imagination!!).  I will attempt to cover the full gamut of possibility over the next few days as I share with you the near-unbelievable journey (or nightmare) we experienced trying to get back home!

I love you all, I thank God almighty that we are home safe and sound and hopefully I can share all the details with you over the next couple of days!

God bless and here's hoping this finds you in the comfort of your own homes and nowhere near any airports!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad you're home safe.
Your cousin,